Journey through Smileyville and help the smileys find their perfect friend!
Greetings, traveler, and welcome to Smileyville!
Do you know smileys? You may have seen their little round faces poking around one of your e-mails or instant messages. Well, Smileyville is where they all live. They like to spend their time here, lazily basking in the warm sunshine and sniffing the wildflowers in nature.
Smileys love company. They'll often visit their friends, everyone knows friends are great company! You'll always see them strolling around Smileyville in pairs. You probably didn't know this, but smileys also like to be unique. They simply can't stand it when another smiley looks or dresses like them! Smileys can only be happy in company that looks completely different!
Journey through the five neighborhoods of Smileyville and help the smileys by finding each one its perfect friend!
Playing the game: Smileyville features three different modes of play. Each mode has its own set of special rules (work quickly in Action mode, think ahead in Challenge mode, or solve smiley mazes in Puzzle mode), but the basic premise remains the same: you must arrange smileys into pairs so that do not share any common features.
To begin with, the features you need to check are their eyes and mouths, but before long you'll have to worry about hairstyles, body colors and even eyebrow expressions! Collect coins to purchase delicious vitamins to help you in your task, while watching out for clown smileys and bonus multipliers to boost your score!
Here are some key features of "Smileyville":
· Journey through Smileyville to keep smileys happy, visiting 8 neighborhoods and 50 houses!
· Three game modes - Test your reflexes in Action mode, plan ahead in Quest mode, or scratch your head in Puzzle mode!
· Delicious vitamins - activate their special powers on demand!
· In-game tutorial guides you through the basic game mechanics.
· Original soundtrack, 32-channel digital sound.
· Multiple user and save game support.
· Internet high score tables - compare yourself with people from all over the world!
· Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
· PentiumII 350MHz
· 64MB RAM
· DirectX 7.0
Just install and play!!!
PW = OwlsNest